I'm experimenting with making resource packs because I didn't like flying the nether highways on 2b2t.org. The original plan was to just change the obsidian texture but I've also added a few other things. Photos coming soon!
- Softer obsidian is easier on the eyes and not as dark as vanilla.
- Softer netherrack is also easier on the eyes. Both the obsidian and netherrack use a coloured version of the stone texture.
- Steve totem because why not. Totem of Undying now looks like Steve.
- MEG pickaxe just looks cool and I'm apart of the Motorway Extension Guru's group on 2b2t.
- Click here to download
- Do not unzip the file. Place the zip file in your resource packs folder. Click here if you don't know how to install resource packs.
- Go into single player or multiplayer and enjoy!
- Q: Is this a virus? A: Lol.
- Q: Does it work with other packs? A: Yes. Just place this one at the top of the list to override the other packs.
- Q: Can you add x texture? A: No. I don't do requests.
- Q: Steve totem is ugly, fix him! A: No. He's my child.
- Q: I don't like MEG pickaxe. Can I remove it? A: Yes. Unzip the pack, navigate to the folder containing the file
diamond_pickaxe.pngand just delete that file. Then zip the pack again and put it back into the resource packs folder.
- Q: How did you make the pack? A: I used RPW and GIMP.